- We reserve the right to modify the programme and content of our events up to the date when they are due to start.
- In unforeseen circumstances that may lead to the cancellation of an event from our end, we will inform you as soon as possible and a full refund will be issued.
- Payment must be received, in full, by no later than the announced closing date, or a day before the event – whichever comes first.
- Unpaid orders will be cancelled.
- Goods will be fulfilled only when payment has been effected in full.
- Unless otherwise specified, ordered goods must be collected from the club and the invoice or confirmation email must be presented.
Liability: We are not liable beyond the total value of the order transaction.
Jurisdiction: These terms are governed by Maltese Law and any disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Maltese Courts.
Club events: Orders cannot be exchanged, cancelled or refunded unless otherwise specified in the item’s description.
Physical goods: see Cancellation/Return/Exchange Policy below.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
- Orders cannot be exchanged, cancelled or refunded unless otherwise specified in the item’s description.
- To be eligible for a return or exchange, items must be unused, in the same condition received and in the original packaging (if applicable). Perishable goods cannot be returned.
- To complete your return, kindly open a support ticket from the MyAccount page within 30 days of ordering.
- On return and inspection, you will be notified of approval or rejection of your refund or exchange.