These students receive special instruction in an individualized or group setting for a portion of the day. Individual needs are supported in resource rooms as defined by the student’s Individualized Education Program (IEP). The student getting this type of support will receive some time in the resource room, which is referred to as a “removal from the regular education environment” portion of the day and some time in the regular classroom with modifications and/or accommodations which may include specialized instruction with their non-impaired peers. Special education support within the regular education setting is part of the “inclusion model.”
Resource rooms are learning spaces where a special education teacher instructs and assists students identified with a disability. These classrooms are staffed by special education teachers and sometimes paraprofessionals. The number of students in a resource room at a specific time varies, but typically consists of at most five students per instructor. Mainstreaming in education typically includes this service to students with special needs.
School community events
- Orders for events cannot be exchanged, cancelled or refunded unless otherwise specified in the item’s description.
- We reserve the right to modify the programme and content of our events up to the date when they are due to start.
- In unforeseen circumstances that may lead to the cancellation of an event from our end, we will inform you as soon as possible and a full refund will be issued.
- Payment must be received, in full, by no later than the announced closing date, or a day before the event – whichever comes first.
- Unpaid orders will be cancelled.
Uniforms, kits and other physical goods
- Goods will be fulfilled only when payment has been effected in full.
- Unless otherwise specified, ordered goods must be collected from the school by the child identified in the order, or an adult in possession of the invoice or confirmation email.
- To be eligible for a return or exchange, items must be unused, in the same condition received and in the original packaging (if applicable). Perishable goods cannot be returned.
- To complete your return, kindly open a support ticket from the MyAccount page within 30 days of ordering.
- On return and inspection, you will be notified of approval or rejection of your refund or exchange.
- We are not liable beyond the total value of the order transaction.
- These terms are governed by Maltese Law and any disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Maltese Courts.
Cancellation / Return / Exchange Policy
Please contact office or open support ticket for coordination.
There are no Questions yet.