Events, training and memberships
- Orders for events, classes and memberships cannot be exchanged, cancelled or refunded unless otherwise specified in the item’s description.
- We reserve the right to modify the programme and content of our events and classes up to the date when they are due to start.
- In unforeseen circumstances that may lead to the cancellation of an event or class from our end, we will inform you as soon as possible and a full refund will be issued.
- Payment must be received, in full, by no later than the announced closing date, or a day before the event – whichever comes first.
- Unpaid orders will be cancelled.
Other goods and services
- Goods will be fulfilled only when payment has been effected in full.
- To be eligible for a return or exchange, items must be unused, in the same condition received and in the original packaging (if applicable). Perishable goods cannot be returned.
- To complete your return, kindly open a support ticket from the MyAccount page within 30 days of ordering.
- On return and inspection, you will be notified of approval or rejection of your refund or exchange.
- We are not liable beyond the total value of the order transaction.
- These terms are governed by Maltese Law and any disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Maltese Courts.